You’ve decided it’s time to invest in a CRM upgrade, built your business case, and are now thinking ahead to implementation. How can stakeholders help maximize project success? Now’s your chance to get YOUR questions answered.
We invite you to be part of the conversation as we discuss the role of the business stakeholders in the success of the project, including:
• What expectations should stakeholders set for implementation project teams?
• What is the right level of reporting and detail to measure project progress and success?
• How important is regular communication back to the firm on project progress?
• To what extent should you expect your implementation partner to take the lead on project delivery?
• How involved as stakeholders should you expect to be when setting and managing the partnerships expectations of the project?
• Do you see a role for your clients in setting the scope of your CRM project – e.g., key client plans and client listening?