The world has changed drastically in just a few short weeks. While we can't control the situation, what we can control is our response to it. The firms that succeed will be the ones that learn to adapt.
While the current situation is definitely disconcerting, it also presents a rare opportunity to get lawyers to focus on business development and technology to help rebuild their practices.
In this 45-minute program, Darryl Cross of Intapp, David Freeman of David Freeman Consulting Group, and Chris Fritsch of CLIENTSFirst Consulting will share information, ideas and best practices for success, including:
• Adapting business development approaches in this new environment
• An overview of technology available to help attorneys develop business and strategies for encouraging them to use it
• Leveraging technology to coordinate outreach efforts, deepen relationships and generate new revenue
• Encouraging and enhancing collaboration as teams working across practices and offices
• Implementing processes and resources to support attorneys' business development efforts
By leveraging technology and adapting new techniques during this time, firms can build a foundation for more effective client relationship management that will serve them well now - and help them to gain an advantage during the recovery that we are all so eagerly awaiting.